I am a young professional driven by the prospect of making a positive impact through design. A recent graduate of the Bachelor of Industrial Design program at Carleton University, my studies gave me the unique opportunity to explore and refine my design abilities. Experience at industry leading studios Eliumstudio, StarFish Medical and Layer has not only elevated these skills, but inspired an ambition to continue learning. I’ve been involved with projects ranging from exhibitions at London Design Festival to unmanned aircraft to IoT medical devices.
Sustainability is my passion, and I am always looking for ways to implement circular design. Fast paced environments are where I thrive, and overcoming challenging problems is where I find the most satisfaction. In my spare time I’m usually making music, urban sketching or travelling the world.
- ELEVATE | IDeA Competition – Second Place in Accessible Design for Architectural/Physical Barriers
- ELEVATE | George Lynn Memorial Award for Medical Device Design
- ELEVATE | ACIDO Rocket Finalist
- TO Stool | Cradle to Cradle Design Challenge – Best Use of Aluminium
- TO Stool | Michael Elmarson Memorial Award for Outstanding Environmental Awareness
- Twist | Dyson Award National Runner Up